Monday 22 March 2010

Avid Liongoren - Project 365








These images are from "project 365" by Avid Liongoren, he draws one picture everyday and adds them to photographs in hopes of inspiring people to create something new each day. These a really great images and the little creatures he adds in, even though they are clearly not of this world, somehow seem to blend in and not look too out of place. I have decided to take a new direction with my photografik project in that I am trying to show more of my personal interests, fantasy art and literature, somehow intruding on the real world. I have done a couple of drawings but they seem to look very crude on top of my pictures, and really out of place, so hopefully I'll come up with something that blends in a little better. I hope to show the fantasy world somehow entering the real world in rather dull situations livened up by fantasy characters that will be added.

You can see the rest of his work here - http://project365.multiply.com/

1 comment:

  1. Is it posible that he creates these drawings digitally in something like photoshop over a seperate layer?

    That way they wouldnt stand out as much being a seperate image on top of a photograph.

    Not sure if thats how he does it but you'l find a way. His works really nice, its like a fairty tale but a little more down trodden and realisitic.

    Marco.

    ReplyDelete