Monday 30 November 2009

Colloborative Project Retrospective

Having now finished the colloborative project, I think it went very well. I really enjoyed working with the people on my team and I think we produced a good peice of work. I certianly enjoyed coming up with ideas as a team, as I think sometimes I can get stuck in a rut when generating ideas solo. I think the main success of the project was that we all put an equal amount of effort in, it reminds me of something Louise Vormittag of ContainerPlus said in her lecture, that it was necessary for each member of the team to have the same level of commitment, I think this was the case and that this was one of the keys to the project working well. Altogether I thouroughly enjoyed the project and I am happy with the final result.

No comments:

Post a Comment